The First Post..

I have been thinking about if i should do this for a while. I have never blogged before or created content for the masses but this is my shot so lets hope it inspires people as much as other contents inspire me.

The reason why I wanted to do this is because I have enjoyed photography for a while. I have always been a fan of cool pictures whether they may be taken by professionals or simply people inspired by the pros. Since i bought a Sony a6000 recently, I feel like the possibilities and things I can do with such a compact and affordable camera are endless (although I'd really like a Sony a7 III one day).

There are a lot of pros and amateurs that inspire me on instagram and youtube so I have been picking up tips and tricks from here and there and this is my funnel to bring it all in one place so that I can help other beginners like me.

My blogs wont be much of a tutorial but a personal journey that I will be learning from and if you guys can learn from what I learn throughout, this should be a pretty cool adventure.

The goal here is to learn, get good enough to the point where I can get to travel, collaborate with people, share ideas and just be inspired.



(P.S. I am still figuring out how to use blogger)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Name..

Privacy Policy