The Bigger Picture

When I first started taking pictures on my Sony a6000, I did not pay too much attention to the editing. My idea of editing was putting the picture on instagram, positioning it and then using one of the instagram filters to make it better. If you have a look at my instagram, you will see exactly when I mean. The older pictures have purely been colour edited on my iPhone.

The best editors out there come at a price but i have also managed to test our Capture One Pro's 30 day trial and it was really good. I enjoyed a lot of aspects about editing with this software. Looking at videos on youtube, it made me learn more about editing pictures but it also made me think about taking pictures in a certain way which would always make me think about how the picture will turn out post-production. Capture One Pro is a good tool to learn on as everything has been made pretty simple on there to use but it's also used by many professionals. From my research on youtube and instagram, many photographers use Adobe Lightroom. I haven't tried this out yet because the trail period wasn't as long as Capture one's.

Here are some post production pictures after using Capture One Pro. My editing might not be the best just yet as I have only been learning for about a month and a half but let me know what you would have done differently in the comments below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Post..

The Big Name..

Privacy Policy